Training and Development Services
Judy is available to provide seminars and presentations on a range of speech-language pathology and First Peoples health and education topics. Presentations focused on First Peoples-based topics will typically be provided by Solid Foundations’ First Peoples partners in conjunction with Dr Judy Gould.
Judy is an experienced presenter and she has provided workshops and presentations at numerous state and national conferences, health and educational work sites and Australian university departments.
Solid Foundations is able to provide presentations on the following topics:
- fostering early pre-literacy (or emergent literacy) skills with your 3 – 5 year old;
- the links between speech, language and literacy development;
- helping your child learn to read at home;
- providing culturally-safe and -effective speech-language pathology assessment and therapy/support services for Australian First Peoples children;
- working towards success for Aboriginal English-speaking children in Australian classrooms.
Judy welcomes enquiries from parents who wish to combine into small groups and attend group learning sessions covering any topics relevant to the speech, language and/or literacy development of their children.
Please contact Solid Foundations to discuss your specific requirements or to obtain further information.